FOUNDERS ABOUT GRAZIA
Founder and Ceo of Mister Spex
"Working with the Grazia Equity team means: sound discussions in optimizing and scaling the business model as well as active support with a high-quality contact network."
Founder and Ceo of Statista
"Grazia is more to us than an investor. In product development as well as organizational issues, we are helped by their many years of experience and know-how as well as their objective point of view."
Dr. Harpreet Singh
Founder and Ceo of IMMATICS and Ceo of Immatics USA
"What I especially appreciate about Grazia is their long-standing entrepreneurial experience and their highly analytic way of thinking. Grazia always treats you as a partner. They are refreshingly straightforward, critical and always constructive. In short, you don’t work with just venture capital people but with real entrepreneurs."
Founder and CFO of Lingoda
"If not for Grazia, we would have sold too early, missed to hire an external CEO, and would not have dared to expand into the B2B market. In retrospect, these were decisions that had a significant positive impact on our company's success."
Founder and Ceo of Gitti Conscious Beauty
"Gitti has a clear mission: revolutionizing the beauty industry with products that are not only better for our customers, but for our planet as well. To achieve this, we need strong partners who share our values and our visions. That‘s exactly what we found in Grazia. We highly appreciate their respectful attitude and their great strategic expertise.“
Founder and Ceo of Hypatos
"Grazia gets it. Which makes a huge difference for entrepreneurs."
Founder and Ceo of Yeay
"YEAY feels that Grazia Equity’s investment has gone beyond that of simple financial support, but also includes the team’s extensive expertise. As the founder of YEAY, I especially value the open and honest dialog we have. And the sense of appreciation has been noticeable throughout."
Founder and Ceo of Moviepilot
"Grazia means entrepreneurship to me and a very competent and respectful way of dealing with others. It stands for precise and instrumentally strategical sparring, for accelerated personal contacts, helpful momentum at the right time and for steady, extremely valuable support in building up our company."
Founder and Ceo of Zageno
"We were very selective in approaching partners for our pre-seed round. Right from our initial discussions, Grazia gave us the feeling they fully believed in the team and our vision. Alec and his team have a real passion for enabling entrepreneurs at all stages. Their pragmatism and speed in getting things done are incredible. Ever since we started, they have been very active and dependable partners."
Dr. Behrooz Rezvani
Founder of Quantenna
"Grazia Equity brings a deep understanding of our technology and extensive knowledge of the trends that drive our market. The support, network and insight this experienced team provides is very helpful to our business moving forward. They are not just an investor, but a strategic partner with us."
Ceo of Sitime
"SiTime actively sought an investment from Grazia Equity. Their high-level corporate connections, and their long-term investment perspective are good assets for us. I have had a serial investor relationship with one of their partners, who was a key investor. His attention to the important issues and support for the entrepreneur have helped me."
Founder and Ceo of Urbanara
"Grazia is a team of very clever, honest and respectful people. They are wonderful partners to work with. Something many VCs claim to be but very few truly deliver."
Grazia Equity is one of the leading early-stage Venture Capital firms in Europe.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been supporting entrepreneurs on their journey from foundation to IPO or sale.
- Grazia is financially independent. Being entrepreneurs ourselves, we work predominantly with our own capital. This gives us high flexibility and enables us to make fast and pragmatic decisions.
- Grazia is a reliable partner along the life cycle of a company. While we are often one of the first investors with ticket sizes usually between EUR 0.5mn and EUR 2mn, we budget sufficient capital for each company to remain a strong partner for entrepreneurs during the development of their firm.
- Grazia is driven by passion. We only invest in topics and teams that excite us. For example, we’ve been investing in clean tech since 1999, so impact investing is part of our DNA.
- Grazia is very selective in choosing projects and teams. Without pressure to invest we only support what we believe to be the best of the best. Once we are in, founders can count on our full commitment.
- Grazia is a true asset. Founders benefit from our unique business network to leading decision makers as well as from our extensive business-building expertise in B2B and B2C. We support and advise our founders with both strategic and operational challenges. We constantly strive to meet the highest standards.
Having invested throughout two severe financial market crises, we have proven that we weather stormy times. At the end of the day, fairness and empathy are the essential values that shape our decisions, our actions and our lives.
We love great entrepreneurs as well as big, world-changing innovations and ideas.
Our enthusiasm is generally not limited to particular industries. Nevertheless the following success criteria are important to us:
- An extraordinary, dynamic and talented team preferably with relevant experience
- A unique product or service
- A sustainable and defensible competitive advantage
- A scalable business model
- Sizeable market potential